Fair Trade Halloween 2012
Halloween is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate this one, then by dressing the dress and walking the walk!
Fair Trade Halloween fundraiser with Camino chocolate
- Special fundraiser available to Fair Trade groups across the country! Raise funds to support your group while promoting Fair Trade trick or treats for Halloween.
- Send the contact name and contact info (email and phone number) for your group to email@example.com as soon as possible so that they can help direct orders to you!
- Group orders must be received by Oct. 16th at the very latest (delivery by Oct. 26th)
- Find out more
Contest: Step up and dress up!
- Submit a photo of you enjoying Fair Trade products or better yet, dress as a Fair Trade product and show off the Fairtrade certified logo!
- Deadline to submit is October the 19th
- Voting will run between October 20th and 30th with the winner for top dressed being announced on Halloween night
Graphics for use at events and with campaigns available here:
- Featerured Contest - (JPG) | (PDF)
- Look for the Fairtrade Mark Haunted House - (JPG) | (PDF)
- Look for the Fairtrade Mark Pumpkin - (JPG) | (PDF)
- Look for the Fairtrade Mark Frankie - (JPG)
- Facebook banner Fair Trade Frankie - (JPG)
Daily prize draws
- Register a step in October and be entered to win a fantastic array of Fair Trade products! it's that easy!!
October is Chocolate and Sugar month!
- Stay tuned for feature stories, blogs, posts and tweets
Monday, October 1, 2012 to Wednesday, October 31, 2012