Fairtrade Month - May 2015
May is Fairtrade Month! Being led by Fairtrade Canada, this month long celebration will bring together civil society organizations, fair trade businesses and retailers from coast to coast. An initiative of Fairtrade Canada, centred on building awareness of fair trade and the Fairtrade certified Mark.
- Help drive sales of featured products
- Increase consumer engagement and advertise themselves as a destination for Fairtrade products
- Create awareness of Fairtrade and retailer commitment to social justice and sustainability
- Provides a dedicated focal point in store to do in-aisle promotions, end cap displays, flyers, demos
Favorite Fairtrade product
- Favourite “Vote” runs from: May 1-15
- Winner announced on: May 18
- How to participate: Get out the vote! and Help spread the word
Grass roots push!
- Visit a local retailer and ask for Fairtrade certified products!
- Take photos of visuals, products, etc. and tweet or share them via Facebook
- Hashtags: #FairTrade, #CommerceÉquitable, #FtMay2015, #MaiFt2015
If you'd like to get involved, please do be in touch:
Friday, May 1, 2015 to Sunday, May 31, 2015