The CFTN and McGill University are proud to host Canada’s Third-Annual Fair Trade Conference. The three-day event will bring together delegates from across the movement to create opportunities for new partnerships and further the impact of fair trade.
We’ve achieved much in our first three years as an organization, but we’re just scratching the surface. This year’s conference will build on existing relationships to launch a new level of collaboration and cooperation amongst business and advocacy networks.
This year, producer representatives will share their own perspectives on the extraordinary work being done in Canada and around the world in support of fair trade. By working together we can achieve real change.
When: January 14, 15 & 16 (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
Where: McGill University
What: An opportunity to connect with stakeholders from coast to coast
Who: Hosted by the CFTN and McGill University
In Collaboration With: The Association Québécoise du Commerce Équitable & Équiterre
certifiersCanada’s 2015 Fair Trade Conference will see leaders from across the country come together to strengthen existing ties and increase opportunities for collaboration. Participants will include:
- fair Trade Town and Campus delegates
- fair trade companies
- certifiers food service companies
- government institutions
- non-profit partners
- university and college representatives
- increase participation and coordination within the fair trade movement in Canada
- inspire, motivate, and build the capacity of stakeholders to strengthen impact
- present progress of the fair trade movement and the work being done by the CFTN
- prepare strategy for 2015-16 and beyond